Upper Deck 2020-21 Trilogy Hockey Hobby Box
- 4 CARDS PER PACKAGE
- 6 PACKAGES PER BOX
- 10 BOXES PER INNER PACKAGING
- 2 INNER PACKAGING PER CASE
- Trilogy offers a unique 50 card base set and offers three versions of beginner cards! Here's how it breaks down:
BOX (on average)
2 Autograph and / or Memorabilia cards
2 Rookie and / or Rookie Insert # 'd cards
2 parallel cards
1-50: The best veteran stars in the current league
Common Rookies: the best rookies # 'd to 999
Uncommon Rookies: Same rookies # 'd up to 499
Rare recruits: Same recruits # up to 299
Rare Triple Rookies: Features three of the best rookies, numbered up to 99.
Lucky collectors will find parallels of rare autographs and / or memorabilia from each group, highlighted by the purple parallels Auto (some veterans), Blue Patch (some veterans), Auto Patch (some veterans), Patch (Little Rookies). Common) and Tag Patch (Rare Rookies, Triple Rookies)!
- Find more rookie cards with the Rookie Renditions and Rookie Super Stage (New!) Insert sets.
- Look for the Auto Patch parallels of the two inserts numbered 49, 25, 15 or 1!
- The popular Signature Puck insert sets are back! Each card features a manufactured puck with a signed autograph. In addition to regular puck cards, look for a variety of themed puck cards featuring rookies, stars, trophy winners, and Hall of Fame inductees.
- Look for rare team logos and thematic parallels (eg, the All-Stars logo) from each series, all numbered 25 or less!
- Trilogy also includes four amazing signed plexiglass inserts: Auto Focus, Crystallized, Scripted Hall of Fame Plaques (with a checklist featuring five of the greatest players to ever walk the ice) and Auto Focus Rookies (New!).
- Triple memory cards are back! Look for the Triple Swatches & Triple Relics Honorary Insertion Cards # 'd to 35, 25 or 10.